Friday, October 19, 2012

In Which We Lunch With Connor P. Banker

At the risk of parental overshare, I had lunch with my 4 year old son, my 24 year old son, his new girl "friend" (apparently they are dating but he introduces her as his friend.  The last time I dated someone, he introduced me as Grandma, so I'm not disparaging, just confused.  And yes, I married him and yes, I should have known better) and my husband.  Connor, who has been here many times since his birth, is completely comfortable at the office, but in the food court, he had questions.  "Why are there so many people?" "They're students, they go to school here."  "This isn't a school, it's WORK!"
Then he ate a cheese pizza, drank a green slushy and forgot all about it.  In the meantime, M's new "friend" was slightly embarassed (I love that in a new "friend", the bold ones scare me) at our scrutiny, M was normal and P was...well, I can't honestly say normal about my husband.  Let's just say P was P.

 
Connor P. Banker, but not at the food court.  They rake the food court leaves once a day.  I think.  I would, personally, but maybe they do it more often. 


In Raoul news, today Raoul is sporting a breast cancer awareness necklace.  Because Raoul cares about breast cancer and wants it wiped out.  Now.  Today.  We've been told that he would prefer being misted daily, so I'm off after work to find a spray bottle and, hopefully, a more attractive pot.  Green just isn't his color. 

No comments:

Post a Comment